We still aim to bring you the very best in Nigerian news, naija gossip and the hottest topics, but we want you to jump in and have fun too! Good fences make good neighbours sha, so here are a few rules to makes sure that we all continue to have fun:
- Participate! We want your opinions, we want you to be yourself, we want you to laugh, and we want you to have fun! Be anonymous if you want to; say it with your chest if you’d rather do that. Just jump right in!
- Please be polite. You can disagree, it’s healthy; but please don’t just succumb to insults and name-calling. It’s not fun for others to read, and we’ll probably just delete it anyway.
- Please don’t just yarn opata. Keep your responses relevant to the post.
- Be your brother’s keeper and report any abuse of the blog or platform.
- Please do not use or encourage comments that are:
• defamatory, false or misleading;
• insulting, threatening or abusive;
• obscene or of a sexual nature;
• offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory against any religions or other groups.
- Do not publicise personal details – address, email address, phone numbers etc – either belonging to you or anyone else.
- No advertising of ANY sort will be accepted. Please go through the proper channels by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not insert links to websites (URLs) or submit content which would be an infringement of copyright.
- We will remove an entire comment if any part of it is deemed inappropriate.
- We will suspend or ban you if you are a repeat offender. No time to look time o!